Details Regarding All Services
Need to talk or ‘scope it out‘ before you proceed? There are several ways to get in touch; through the CONTACT US page, or send an email to annie [@] keepitsimpleadmin.com, or just give a call during regular business hours (7:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Time – (505) 395-6779).
- Consultation required to determine SOW. (free consults available available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Schedule your consultation
- eSign WFH Agreement (link to E-Sign WFH Agreement will be emailed to you).
- Standard Hourly Rate: $30/hr. with 2 hour minimum for all non-retainer tasks.
- Discounted monthly retainers available, please inquire (4 hour monthly minimum required, payment for coming month required up front).
- You will be invoiced directly (PayPal invoicing) for payments due. All payments are DUE & PAYABLE UPON RECEIPT.
- Payments processed through PayPal (All major credit cards, PayPal Balance, checking account direct debit).
Communication And Scheduling
- Scheduling Management: Keeping your schedule and you up to date, reorganizing schedule to meet your needs, sending reminders
- Email Management: Sorting through the nonsense, attending to the important stuff, responding to emails on your behalf accordingly, keeping your inbox clean
- Virtual Call Management: Virtual reception by forwarding your phone to KIS Admin during regular business hours, taking calls and dealing with callers (your clients, customers, personal matters) in a professional manner, taking messages and forwarding to you as appropriate
- Customer Service Management: Interacting with your clients/customers in a professional manner, taking care of their requests, fielding questions, keeping everyone happy
Proofreading, Copy Editing
- Copy Editing: Have your book, manuscript reviewed prior to submitting to literary agents, review of technical documentation, work instructions, general correspondence
- Correspondence: electronic and hard copy, Web and Blog content
- Proofreading: Check spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization, formatting and style consistency, word flow and sentence structure
- Ensuring your document is completely free of errors
- Configuring and designing, updating, queries
- Data entry, running reports and backups
- Maintaining database integrity
- Newsletters, Cloud based newsletter design, formatting, scheduling, running reports; MadMimi, MailChimp, Vertical Response, ConstantContact etc.
- Marketing collateral: Business card design, logo design, forms, letterhead, newsletter design, eBooks, PDF downloadable files
- Sales collateral, company and product fact sheets, client lists, Online collateral: Web and Blog content, mission statements, Press Kits
Keep It Simple Admin works with Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and several cloud based companies and software applications
- Electronic document management
- Configuring electronic files for uploading/downloading from Web site
- Capture, storage, retrieval
- Formatting and making user friendly and easy to find
- Scanning documents to PDF
- Database for contact management and other
- Charts, graphs, formulas
- Templates; accounting and finance, general
General Business Consulting
- Strategize and brainstorm, problem solve
- Marketing plans, business plans
- Online presence, how to implement projects
- Personal development, time management
- Practical advice on business structure and needs
Microsoft Word Processing
- Letters and General Correspondence
- Technical documentation
- Work instructions
- Booklets, eBooks
- Marketing collateral
- Brochures and calendars
Social Media Management
- Setting up social media accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- Maintaining posting schedule
- Hootsuite scheduling
- Maintaining accounts
- Working with plugins and app
Project And Virtual Team Management
- General administrative support for teams, managing virtual projects, keeping everyone updated
- Scheduling meetings and online venues, Working with online collaboration and project management software; Google Apps and Docs, Basecamp, Slack, Flow, etc.
- Communication to make sure everyone is on the same page; Email, chat, telephone
- Setting up video and chat conferences; GoToMeeting, Skype, Zoho Cliq, WebEx, etc.